Thursday, March 26, 2015

Let go but never forget

"Time is taking its sweet time erasing you."

"Good girls, hopeful they'll be and long they'll be wait"

"We had a beautiful magic love there, what a sad beautiful tragic love affair"


This lady always has my thoughts, my feelings and my dreams. She knows the right and suitable tracks to put that magical truthful words. To let go or move on doesn't means to forget. I never forget it. Never once. I don't say I don't want to forget but I actually should not forget it so I will not repeat the same mistake anymore. If I forget everything, I might forget the feeling of being fool, the feeling of being so in love while actually I am never been loved and the feeling of innocent girl that originated by me. So I will not forget it so I can take the lessons from it. A thousand loves and thank you to this lady, that's give my strength back to me. Thank you Taylor Swift. #ThePowerOfHerSongs