Monday, April 6, 2015

Let the light hold the way hold every memory...




Fast & Furious used to an exciting and energetic movie. It is & still powerful movie, but the seventh session is kind of something. It touch everyone. I don't know him as Paul Walker, I know him as Brian O'Conner. My brother and I really love to watch his movies. He is our favourite actor. At first, I don't know why I was really touch and feel something that really unsuitable for me when reminds to this guy. If it because of he is my favorite actor who died, I am not that kind of person who's gonna feel that way. But now I know, it is because Brian O'Conner remind me of my brother. He's the one tell me that Paul Walker died on crashed, he the one show me the picture of the crashed car, he the one who shows me the died face which I'm avoiding myself to see that. The sad thing was, my brother died 4 months after Paul Walker died. Fast & Furious will always remind me of my brother, especially Brian O'Conner. Rest in peace both of you. It's been a long day indeed. :'(