Sunday, October 12, 2014

The journey has come to the end

After three tough years doing all the science stuffs, I've learn Biology, Physics and Chemistry at the same time ( and some other business and computer stuffs), the experiments, the laboratory reports, the researched and most of precious one is the experienced. Right now, one more paper left ( basic instrumental analysis) then I'll be free again.

I remember again, after SPM, one right thing in my mind is "SCIENCE". I've learn it for like 11 years since I was 7 and even more specific on my age 16 which make myself clearly that I'm going to finish with science someday. So here I am, I'm still on the battle. This is not actually the end, this is just the beginning. All I know throughout the years is, it just made me a better person. I regret nothing.