Monday, August 11, 2014

Eid Mubarak 2014

Syawal comes every year brings joy and grateful feelings to all Muslims. This year I celebrate my Eid quietly with broken hearts but still strong enough to handle these kind of bad feelings. After all those bad things happen, it is a lie if I say that everything is goes well. Everything may goes well but there's still a black pain thing in my heart. It's hard for me & it's still hard for my family. But, still Syawal is always bring happiness to us, I have a big family who always supporting from behind. I spent my first week of my Syawal with my friends. My best friends. They are all my happiness. After separating for almost a year because of our studies, Syawal connecting the bond again. I'm glad & thank you Ya Allah for let me live with these kind of people around me. Alhamdullilah~