Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The lost hope ...



It's been 10 days. 10 days of tears. 10 days of  unbelievable empty space & 10 days you left us. Until this moment I still can't accept & not understand why you have to leave so early. My mind do not know how to accept the situation cause it still feel & believe you are still exist. You not even sick. It just so suddenly & even after I got your death certificate, it written there the cause of death is "undetermined". I remember when mom called with her scared voice crying told me that you're gone. I remember they drove home, when the blind hopes turn to crying & screaming "why?". Flowers pile up in the worst way, no one knows what to say about a beautiful boy who died. Your gone opened many eyes, touched many hearts & showing many tears. If only I was given a choice to go first, I will volunteered myself. I can't let you go. You are the only one son they have. Now father are all alone. 


For one glorious moment and for the first time in what seems like forever, I feel the real loneliness. I'm proud of you brother. I really do. I want you to know that I love you & I really miss you. Farewell, i know you bring your cat with you & you left the one with short tail for me. Allah has the best plan. He loves you more. Al-Fatihah~