Saturday, May 18, 2013

How's life dear?

It's been long time I didn't put anything here. I'm totally lost everything. I really do enjoy relaxing my brain this holiday. After a huge attacked right after my exam end last month, I try to find something that can comfort myself with the situation and the new situation I will be. Guess what, times heal everything. Honestly, I feel lonely sometimes, but that loneliness helps me to find myself to be stronger. Well, I will have that weird tendency with Australia. I'm at the edge of that emotion, It's terrified me sometimes. But nevermind, there's a word "forever" I will spend with you. Then, the result came out. Actually I don't expect anything good or worse for it. My mind was totally blurr. Alhamdullilah, I passed. All subjects! My CGPA increased as well and what I can't believe till now was, that horrible Calculus 1 was passed. I don't really love to play with numbers, I wonder how I can failed Pre-Calculus last year seems Calculus 1 was amazingly tough than Pre-Cal. I had awkward experienced where I got job few weeks ago than I quit after three days worked. HAHA. Well, next week I will be staying at my sister's town. Since the ticket had been booked, there's no way I can say no. Moreover, it's like 2 years I don't pay a visit to Tawau. It's only 3 weeks left for this honeymoon days for student. Semester 4, here we come. Please give us more delightful moments and of course best pointer :)