Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stuck in between ...


"She never utters a sound even she's crying, & that makes me a little sad. Doesn't seem right. When u cry, people should hear, the world should stop"

Being careless seems my mistake. Dilemma in between this stuffs is sucks. A little disappointed, sad and anger of course exist. But then stuck! can't do anything. Don't even know what to do. Don't want to be a kind of bad friend, don't even want to stand on what sides. Wish that these stupid things blow away very quickly from this atmosphere. Skies are crying, I am watching people catching teardrops in their hand. As in my position on ur side, I must held ur hand so tight, u don't even have the will to fight cause I guessed you needed more time to heal, cause I know, you're scared. Strictly speaking, they just ran out from their bandage, they don't even know where to start and u are like pouring salt on their cuts again. Wouldn't make you feel better to watch someone when he/she is bleeding. If yes, hold everything u own tightly, don't make things turn out to the same old damn thing before. Make it perfect even for urself, that's how people can accept the messy thing because ur happiness signal the problem will vanish from others mind. It's probably the best for u & people want the best for people surround them.