Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The alone holiday vacation ...

This third semester break was a bit worthy for myself. I planned this at earlier before my final exam was end with le' classmates, but seems like time & situation did not let them go through the plan. We're actually planned to go Sandakan for Dayu's wedding. But there's no other way for us to attend the wedding, Sorry classmates. But then, I end up booked a ticket to Tawau. I flew alone with Air Asia airlines & this was my first experienced alone. After almost 3 years, I came back to the town. I found such delicious food I never tasted before, the "Pisang Goreng Cheese & Crepe durian". It was adorable! I also met my sister there :) After few days I spent my time at the town, I decided to go Sandakan. I bought another ticket & this time I'm with MAS airlines. After I think back all these things I've done, it was crazy thing actually. Haha. I was thinking to take a vacation alone next time. To overseas maybe =)