Monday, January 21, 2013

Sweet disposition

                        Here I am again, in the middle of the night. Lost in translation. I think I hide too much, just to care for that beautiful heart I ever known. I wonder if you ever feel or think that I act too much. When I really wanted to call you or even wanted you to call me and I feel surely down when there's some obstacle to stop it to happen. I am anxiously stupid when I am late replying ur text because I am out of credit and swiftly hunting for credit, round all the blocks and I did not let u know. I wish you were my best stalker on some of my social accounts, but seems like I am ur best stalker. I brightly spot a smile on my face when I know you're blocking someone you dislike on my account. I went to the stairs ended up doing nothing but leave teardrops when something messed up. But the thing is, you do not know about this. Not even, I bet you don't want to know about this and I will not let you know. Maybe this is a wishful thinking about I hope that someday, I will left you some of my stuffs for remind you of innocence and smell like me, then you can't get rid of it cause you remembered these all too well.