Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Wishes...



             2013, the new year will be coming. After attended the birthday party at the next house, I come in my twitter & all I saw was the "Trends", it was about #MyWishIn2013. Then, I was thinking to list my all the wishes that has passes through my mind now. With hope everything will be come true. In Shaa Allah..

1. I wish next year will bring me more happiness.
2. Have good money.
3. Achieve 3 pointer or even become a dean maybe.
4. Surely screwed the plan for future.
5. Keep the butterflies feeling appear everytime I see him.
6. Still falling in love and being love by the same guy.
7. Need to be more focus.
8. Have car license.
9. Have my very own dlsr Canon.
10. Loss weight.
11. 5 waktu, praying.
12. Be back to my old hobby, doing my photography & editing.
13. Be a good daughter.
14. Visit some oversea places. At least one.
15. Meet Qistina. Wanna close to the family.
16. Become more stronger with anything that knock me down.
17. Be able & confident on my spoken English.
18. Will love maths :3
19. Be healthy.
20. Be awesome!