Monday, February 25, 2013

23 February 2013, SFD ..


































Weuwwww... It's been really a busy days for me recently. I can't even updating my blog. Here is my stuffs again, a plenty of photos which represent my memories. SFD stands for Science Family Day. We were all wearing blue. I can say it was an enjoying time gathered with the juniors and seniors of mine, but at the same time I might say it aswell not really a worth day for me. And till now, I honestly say, this is the last time I will join to become the AJK of such activities or whatever. I don't care about the cooperation of the batch of what, I just need to comfort myself here and throw away the bad things in mind with no more become AJK with this batch. It is not about being selfish, I had tried to handle the responsibility but then, seem like all I did was wrong. It's okay, life is a tough crowd, 20 and still growing up now. Anyway, not everyone made my bad day then. All those creatures on the pictures are my angels. They light up everything! I love you guys. You are all the best :D