Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The fly times

More than 2 months fly so gently, I can’t even feel the time passing by in secrecy. So today I started to feel bored and I think my rest is enough. I need something to make me stress in a good way and that think is study. I can’t even imagine I already have my Diploma. 3 years were so short. Well it still the beginning step, I still have thought and exciting feeling to further my study on undergraduate study. So UiTM has given me so much feeling, memorable experiences and no choice but to stay along. Thankfully, they have this “penerapan diploma” stuff, the easier opportunity for us to continue the study.
So I applied “Bachelor (Hons) of Science Biology” for my first choice. My 2nd choice was “Bachelor (Hons) of Science Chemistry” and 3rd was “Bachelor (Hons) of Forensic Chemistry”. Why Biology? because I am so into it. Biology is the study of life so I think I want to study more specific about the things that alive within us. Among those three pure subjects I learned in my Diploma, Biology was leading as the best grade I can get. But still I miss to learn physics, I got excited with it sometimes. So, hopefully I shoot the right thing.

In the mean times, my last semester result for Diploma was fascinating me. Even I cannot get the dean list but I’m great my cgpa is increasing which I can’t even imagine I can get that high. Over all semesters, my last year semesters state me as the second top student (3p above gpa) where the last 4 semesters I can’t get the 3p. But I’m blessed now, I feel shining bright.