Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My favourite vampire...


Finally after a week out at the cinema, I got my chance to watch it with my classmates. The Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. Finally I saw their daughter, Renesmee. This is one of my favorite movie ever. I always got excited when I knew the new season been released. 5 seasons been released, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn part I and Breaking Dawn part II. It's been approximately 5 years I followed this stories. It such a beautiful stories. Big honor to the creator of this story. And because I love the movie so much, I adore some of the soundtracks as well. It is the way I still have the soul of vampire hewhewhew. I'm still on Edward's team, no matter what ;)

The soundtracks:
Paramore - Decode
Flightless Birds - American Mouth
Starlight - Muse
Heart of stone - Iko
 A Thousand Years - Christina Perri