Monday, November 26, 2012

Days with Eza ...









24 & 25 November. A very big year event at my hometown, Tamu Besar Kota Belud. I've been waiting for this event since last year I can't enjoy it because I was at the camp. The Tamu Besar is the biggest traditional open-air market held in Sabah. Organised annually in Kota Belud district. Thing that full with the tradition colors is "Pertandingan Ratu Serimpak & Raja Tanjak". Suprisely, some of my friends join it. My boy big brother also join it, he took the second place and my mother was like "woah, menang juga bayau (brother-in-law) kao". Well, It makes me proud to be Bajau's. Anyway, this 2 days worth my time with my bestfriend Eza :) We spent & enjoy the event together since le' boyfie was busy with his street camp. But he still trying to find his time to have a walked with me, even he was tired. ( that was so cute actually, I love you bro )


 Ratu Serimpak Senisip 2012.
( before they pronoun the winner, my mom knew she's gonna win)



Middle girl was the 3rd place & the right guy was 2nd place


Left girl was my friend, Ain & the left girl was my cousin, Fazierah.

#Photos by HizzPhotografer HunterFilm